Smucker’s® No Sugar Added Apricot Fruit and Concentrated White Grape Juice Spread
With an early ripening season, apricots are often considered a treat. But with our Smucker’s No Sugar Added Apricot and Concentrated White Grape Juice Spread, you can enjoy the sun-ripened freshness all year round. Sweetened with concentrated white grape juice and sucralose, it gives you the wholesome taste you love with only 5.0 g of sugar per serving*. Use to create a glaze for toasted almonds, or spoon into your morning oatmeal.
* Sugar content of some flavours may vary slightly.
APRICOTS (ASCORBIC ACID), CONCENTRATED WHITE GRAPE JUICE, WATER, PECTIN, GUAR GUM, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SUCRALOSE, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, COLOUR, 8mg OF SUCRALOSE PER 15 mL SERVING
Product formulation and packaging may change. For the most current information regarding a particular product, please refer to the product package.
Prep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 25 minutesYield: 4 servingsFreezing: Not recommended
- 1 cup (250mL) Smucker’s® No Sugar Added Apricot Fruit and White Concentrated Grape Juice Spread
- 2 tbsp (30mL) soy sauce
- 2 tsp (10mL) Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup (50mL) rice vinegar
- 2 tsp (10mL) grated fresh ginger or 1 tsp (5mL) dried
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin.
- Salt and pepper to taste
Prep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 3 minutesYield: 2/3 cup (150 mL)
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) Smucker's® No Sugar Added Apricot Fruit and Concentrated White Grape Juice Spread
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) prepared mustard
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) grated lemon peel
- pinch salt
Turn breakfast or snack time into a treat with just two simple ingredients: grapefruit and Smucker's® No Sugar Added Apricot Fruit Spread. Tart grapefruit gains a sweeter richness when paired with apricot fruit spread. To make: Brush apricot spread over cut grapefruit and broil until caramelized. Top with cinnamon for an indulgence you can feel good about.