Smucker’s® Pure Blackberry Jam
The complex, tangy flavour of our Blackberry Jam captures the warm, earthy days of late summer. Picked plump and juicy, our blackberries cook into a rich jam with an ideal spoonable texture. Made from high-quality fruit, Smucker’s Pure Jams are full-flavoured goodness. Spread on a scone, add to oatmeal or use as a sauté base for chicken.
BLACKBERRIES, SUGAR, GLUCOSE, CITRIC ACID, PECTIN
Product formulation and packaging may change. For the most current information regarding a particular product, please refer to the product package.
Prep Time: 15 minutesCook Time: 20 minutesYield: 12 muffins
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Robin Hood® Original All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Robin Hood Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup (250 mL) Robin Hood or Old Mill® Quick Oats
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Oasis® Premium Orange Juice
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Egg Creations™ Original Liquid Eggs, well shaken
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Crisco® Canola Oil
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) Smucker’s® Pure Blackberry Jam
Reinvent the turkey burger tonight! Try adding the tart and fruity zing of Smucker's® Pure Blackberry Jam and the salty deliciousness of crumbled goat cheese. Spread the jam and add caramelized onions. Sprinkle the cheese on top. Serve on a sourdough bun.
If you’re ready for some big, bold flavours, try our take on Chicken and Waffles. Layer Smucker’s Pure Blackberry Jam, nutty Swiss cheese, and fried chicken strips between two waffles and heat 3-4 minutes on each side until the cheese is gooey and the waffle turns golden brown. Top with an extra dollop of blackberry jam.