Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 6 cupcakes
- 6 (6 g each) chocolate cups
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Smucker’s® Sundae Syrup™ Strawberry Flavoured Syrup, plus 1 tbsp (15 mL) for garnish
- 3 cups (750 mL) chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 cup (250 mL) vanilla ice cream, softened
- Sprinkles for decoration
- Line 6 muffin tins with chocolate cups.
- Swirl 1/3 cup (75 mL) syrup into chocolate ice cream and scoop into cups. Freeze until firm.
- Swirl 1 tbsp (15 mL) syrup into softened vanilla ice cream and pipe onto chocolate ice cream.
- Decorate with sprinkles. Freeze until firm, about 2 hours.