Prep Time: 5 minute
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 4 cups (1 L) vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 cups (500 mL) milk
- Smucker’s Sundae Syrup Strawberry Flavoured Syrup
- Whipping Cream
- Maraschino Cherries
- Combine bananas, ice cream and milk in blender on high speed until smooth. Set aside.
- To decorate glasses, drizzle syrup from top of inside rim of glass, allowing syrup to pool in bottom of glass. Continue pattern all around rim of glass to create a striped effect. Pour milkshake into centre of glass, being careful not to touch sides. Fill almost to the rim. Top with whipped cream and maraschino cherry.
- Use more or less milk to achieve desired consistency.